How to find your Universal Device Identifier
Babcock, Ltd. needs to register your Universal Device Identifier (UDID) as a valid device to beta test our applications. A beta testing certificate is issued by Apple that allows your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch to run one of our apps. You can supply the UDID to Babcock, Ltd in two ways:
Automatic UDID sending
The best way to find your UDID is using one of the free AppStore utilities that email your device information directly to Babcock, Ltd. We highly recommend using this method. One such application is “Info – UDID”. Click HERE to view this application.
Manual UDID sending
Here is how to find your device identifier and send it to Babcock, Ltd if you want to supply the UDID manually.
1. Launch iTunes and connect your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
2. Click on the “Serial Number” label on the iTunes window. (See picture below.)
3. “Serial Number” will change to “Identifier (UDID)” followed by the device identifier.
4. Choose the Edit menu and select Copy. The device identifier is now on your clipboard.
5. Paste it into our contact form HERE and send it to Babcock, Ltd.
You must supply your email address in the contact form or we won’t be able to send you the app package.